Sales Planning Analyst
Sales Planning Analyst
3 Month Contract
Highly organized and motivated individual with excellent communication skills needed to support Sales Planning team and provide critical information for the sales and distribution efforts.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 38 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Analyze product availability to rapidly resolve distribution and music rights queries
- Systems entry of material deal points for license. Accountable for the consistency and integrity of product and sales data in database systems.
- Proactively update and maintain sales and product information summaries and schedules.
- Manage a comprehensive list of restricted features/series and provide updates as corporate/departmental strategies change.
- Heavy manipulation of metadata in excel to migrate material deal points into a database.
- Draft/generate client notifications and maintain trackers for upcoming due dates.
- Manage and review play tracking data including researching close outs to allow for additional sales opportunities.
- Assist in pre/post sale activities, internal and external interaction both verbal and written with Accounting, Finance, Operations, Legal, etc.
- Perform Audit research and redact license agreements.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Comprehensive understanding of underlying distribution rights and music rights, coupled with strong analytical skills to be able to perform analysis of exclusive vs. non-exclusive grant of rights, exclusives, restrictions/holdbacks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for interaction with legal team and sales staff.
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize. Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task doing analytical, detail-oriented, high volume work, in support of multiple teams
- Excellent computer skills required - MS Office especially advanced Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, database systems.
Must Haves: Comprehensive understanding of underlying distribution & music rights; analytical skills to perform analysis of exclusive & non-exclusive grant of rights, restrictions/holdbacks. MS Ofc- advanced Excel, Adobe Acrobat, database systems
skills: MS Outlook, MS Office, Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.