job summary: Digital Specialist in Downtown Los Angeles 7 Month Contract
We are looking for candidates that are self-motivated, intuitive and logical. The team does not have time to answer simple questions that can be answered with critical thinking.
Responsible for the development, enhancement and implementation of direct marketing projects and programs. Interfaces with all levels of bank personnel and/or outside contacts in support of the development of new or enhancement of current programs. Coordinates with business unit colleagues regarding the initiation and promotion of new programs and in the initiation of all training and required follow-up (i.e., telemarketing) efforts. Tracks and measures direct mail and email programs.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 36 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Under general direction, develop and implement standard, small to medium scale marketing campaigns for new and existing products including messaging and creative development.
- Oversee and manage assigned projects, or specific pieces(s) of a project within a larger initiative, overseeing and managing the activities of cost, quality and schedules of direct mail and email projects.
- Provide both leadership and support in the planning, implementation and execution of projects and programs; coordinating and tracking project activities from inception to finish ensuring successful project completion.
- Research various issues related to each assigned project/program (i.e., niche markets, demand, cost/benefit analysis, delivery systems, internal and external marketing requirements) and formulate recommendations based on results
- College degree in Business Administration
- Marketing or related field and a minimum of 2 years' experience in direct marketing and CRM
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at functional level
- Technical skills in planning and marketing, business and market development and CRM/data management
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and interpersonal skills including presentation skills, strong customer orientation personal computer skills required
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.