job summary: Large Insurance Company is seeking a Reinsurance Systems and Reporting Analyst Candidates MUST have industry experience!
Location: White Plains, NY
This is a permanent full time position that is inclusive of a competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits package.
location: Purchase, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Provide support in data analytics and assist in researching variances, developing and updating exception reports.
- Create and execute User Acceptance Testing.
- Support various international finance team members with data reconciliations, systems and data troubleshooting, and reinsurance analytics using advanced Excel skills, SAP, and other available tools.
- Collaborate with Operations and Technical Accounting on monthly and quarterly processes
- Assist in planning and execution of data management practices
- Take part in finance change and process improvement discussions in order to identify and implement streamlined solutions.
- Analysis of system calculated data and expected results
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Businness Administration or IT
- Knowledge and experience with SAP, FS-RI, FS-CD, FI-GL, and SAP-BW
- Computer skills including Excel (advanced level preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with Genius and ProCede a plus
skills: SAP, Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.