If you are seeking an environment that fosters growth and allows employees to make an impact, read on. This company has excelled in many ways over the years, and one of the things that have made them so successful is recognizing the strengths of their employees and offering opportunities to further develop those skills.
With many product offerings and a growing market share our client's business is complex and the Accounts Payable function is extremely fast-paced and involves a very high volume of invoices.
location: Fall River, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
As Accounts Payable Manager specific duties include serving as the point of contact for customers who have questions, managing two staff members, ensuring that check runs include all relevant invoices for the appropriate time period, performing monthly account reconciliations, and supporting the Accounting Manager in other areas.
To be considered for this position you should possess the following:
- A "can do" attitude - No negativity allowed here!
- Experience using an integrated software package - Any large system will do.
- MUST have 1099 processing experience and at least two years of management experience, preferably in a manufacturing company.
- Four year college degree - Business degree is preferred but our client will allow extensive AP experience to outweigh a lack of degree.
- The desire to not do just accounts payable processing forever - People who are seeking future growth into other areas of accounting are encouraged to apply.
This position pays between $55-60k and the company is located in southeastern Massachusetts. For confidential consideration contact Justin T. McAloon, CPA, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 401-824-0221.
skills: Accounts Payable, A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, 1099s, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.