job summary: AP Analyst
This position will be customer facing with the Business Units (BU), suppliers and Service Delivery Center (SDC). The position requires that all incoming payment requests are analyzed for reasonableness to ensure the Business Units and vendors are in compliance with EFS Procure to pay policy and procedures.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Review all incoming requests for completeness, priority, payment terms, and ensure adherence to AP guidelines
- If payment request fails to meet criteria, this individual will be responsible to re-direct invoices and educate the Business and Vendors
- Coordinatie and liaison between the BU, Vendor and the Service Delivery center so that all requests are handled in a timely manner
- Provide metrics on incoming requests
- Work with vendors to shift invoices to paperless environment (eInvoicing) and help promote electronic invoicing and electronic payments
- Responsible for escheatment, wage garnishments, IRS Tin Matching program, emergency stop payments and positive pays
- Work on projects as assigned by the reporting Managers
- SAP knowledge
- Accounts Payable experience
skills: SAP, Accounts Payable, A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.