job summary: Randstad Professionals
is currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager with experience overseeing a Billing and Credit and Collection department.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Manage, train, evaluate and mentor team ensuring customer accounts remain current and invoices or disputes are resolved in a timely manner.
- Manage cash application and reconciliation making sure all cash receipts are applied properly.
- Make recommendations to improve the quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
- Assess and authorize credit limits and monitor credit risk.
- Provide monthly review of accounts receivable and bad debt status on accounts.
- Complete all Month-end related tasks, including weekly reconciliation.
- Develop policies to improve processes which include invoicing and cash application.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance required.
- Candidates with an MBA or a CPA are highly preferred
- 5+ years of Commercial Accounts Receivable Management experience
- Extensive knowledge of commercial credit, billing, collections, reconciliation, variance analysis, etc.
- Attention to details and the ability to direct and supervise a large staff are essential.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Credit Collections, Analysis, Commercial Collections, Invoices, Aging Receivables, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.