Our Client is a growing manufacturing organization, located in the Bucks County area. They are looking to hire an entrepreneurial controller who has strong manufacturing and multi-site experience. Fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to fully take ownership and be a critical part of this amazing organization P&L and Profitability.
location: Bensalem, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
responsibilities: Essential Job Functions
The Controller will provide reliable and timely support in the following functions:
- Guides financial decisions and protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Manage month-end closing process, with responsibility for revenue recognition, expense accruals, prepaid expenses and tax reconciliations
- Manage annual budgeting process, with responsibility of collecting key budgetary information
- Prepare financial statements for varied audiences, commenting on periodic variances, and presents effectively.
- Coordinates with Manufacturing and Procurement teams to monitor manufacturing costing information to drive efficiency and cost-savings throughout the supply chain, both internally and externally.
- Develops short to long term financial strategies to maximize EBITDA and related targets
- Track manufacturing capital and expense project spending, timing and cost impact against project plan/forecast/budget to understand and report variances
- Analyze manufacturing operating costs in detail and recommend action to increase profitability
- Coordinate and support external accounting resources for year-end income tax preparation and audit preparation.
- Provides guidance and insight on business improvement strategies and underlying financial impact analysis.
- Demonstrates leadership through direct and indirect management, guidance, mentoring, and self-discipline - this role is expected to model behavior inside and outside of the organization.
- Perform ad-hoc research on US GAAP and other international accounting requirements as needed. Role is viewed as the subject matter expert for all accounting matters and is expected to maintain accounting systems and make accounting decisions that comply with such standards.
- All other duties as needed to assist the company in attaining its objectives
Work Standards: Sets and maintains high performance standards. Pays close attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness. Shows concern for all aspects of the job, prioritizing in a meaningful and practical manner. Follows up on work outputs, assuring successful completion of the assignment.
Responsiveness: Responds to requests in a timely and thorough manner, doing what is needed to ensure external and internal customer satisfaction. Monitors all communication lines to retrieve requests, updating on progress and managing expectations throughout the process. Will communicate even when unable to provide an answer.
Innovation: Utilizes critical thinking in identifying possible approaches and works with others to incorporate these ideas effectively into daily work processes. Is constantly searching for ways improve and develop processes and procedures.
- EXPERIENCE - 10+ Years of progressive experience in Accounting with related skills required in a Manufacturing environment. Our client would like to see someone who has SOX background. Highly preferred.
- EDUCATION - Bachelors degree in Accounting Required, CPA Preferred.
For immediate consideration please send your resume in word document to: email@example.com
Cecilia Bjurstrom l Sr. Executive Recruiter Randstad Professionals Finance & Accounting | Human Resources E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Direct: 610-382-9742 Cell: 267-266-0707
Randstad Professionals has been named to Inavero's 2016 Best of Staffing List. Best of Staffing, presented by Inavero, is the nation's only award recognizing staffing organizations that deliver exceptional service to the clients and talent they serve.
skills: Cost Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.