Are you a skilled SEC Accountant? Have experience auditing a Public Company? Looking to join a dynamic growing Company that offers outstanding benefits?
Global Multi-Billion Dollar Logistics Company based in White Plains seeks to add a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant to its team.
location: Purchase, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8:30 - 6:00
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Preparation of SEC quarterly and annual filings: assist with preparation of 10Q and 10K reports and other filings
- Update footnotes
- Prepare consolidating financial statements
- Provide assistance with monthly close process
- Prepare technical accounting memos
- Provide support for audits.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is Required as is
- CPA completed or in process preferred
- Four to six years' of work experience in public and/or private accounting
- Experience in writing technical accounting memos and related accounting guidance research preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.