A growing Shelton area company has an immediate need for a Senior Auditor. The Senior Auditor will be responsible for conducting and supervising audit assignments.
Great opportunity for someone looking to transition out of Public Accounting into a corporate setting. Minimal travel! Strong growth potential available!
location: Shelton, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Perform audits within designated time period.
- Prepare work papers in accordance with company standards.
- At the conclusion of an audit, prepare reports reflecting findings and issues.
- Recommend specific solutions to strength internal controls.
- Assist with the execution of comprehensive tests using data analytics to help add value to the business.
- Assists with projects, including due diligence examinations, or other duties requiring knowledge of complex financial issues.
- Minimal, sporadic travel required. (less than 15-20%)
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of internal audit, or public accounting experience.
- Big 4 experience strongly desired.
- Competency with GAAP and IIA auditing standards.
- BA/BS in Accounting
- CPA/CIA/CISA/MBA desired
- Prior exposure to ERP systems, such as SAP
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction
skills: Financial Audit, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.