Finance & Loan Transactions Senior Attorney Editor Remote
A major public company specializing in data analysis, information gathering and media has a need for a transactional finance attorney with strong experience with commercial loan/lending transactions.
This is a REMOTE position approved to last for 4 months at 25-40 hours per week. There is a strong possibility of an extension. You will work from your own office/home.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 4
education: Law Degree
experience: 6 Years
You will be responsible for independently researching, writing, editing and reviewing documents to provide practical guidance on how best to accomplish specific legal tasks related to loan transactions.
- At least six years' experience working on commercial loan/lending transactions in a law firm setting (medium or large firm experience preferred).
- Experience advising on all aspects of commercial lending transactions
- Experience analyzing risk of commercial lending transactions.
- Experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating the following commercial lending transactions is preferred: syndicated and bilateral loans; committed and uncommitted credit facilities; secured (including leveraged) and unsecured credit facilities.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
If interested, please respond immediately for more information!
skills: Legal Finance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.