job summary: Project Manager
Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for a Project Manager.
In this role the Project Manager,
you will coordinate, implement, execute and complete projects. Lead project teams in design, planning, testing and implementation of complex projects. Work closely with company stakeholders to ensure desired results.
location: Brockton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(Include the following (but is not limited to:)
- Lead the planning and implementation of a project, issue identification and resolution
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Plan and schedule project time lines
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
qualifications: EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years' direct recent project management experience working on information technology or business project teams obtaining customer requirements and other analysis activities.
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in Banking is preferred
- PMP certification or equivalent practical project management experience
- $90 -$110K, will commensurate with experience
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.email@example.com. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.