Our client is growing and looking to to add to their growing team. This is a Direct Hire AP position with exposure and visibility. The Accounts Payable person will provide support in all areas of Accounts Payable in a timely and efficient manner. To provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
The duties include:
- Participate in the check run process, matching, auditing, distribution of
- checks and filing on a regular basis
- Prepare and scan all documents for imaging
- Maintain vendor file within accounting software
- Improve and streamline processes
- Reconcile statements
- Research and resolve any discrepancies
- Perform other tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of relevant accounts payable experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be a team player.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and able to prioritize and work in a fast
- paced environment
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.