My client, a rapidly growing real estate investment firm in Atlanta is looking for a Senior Corporate Accountant to add to their team.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Perform Month end close
- Prepare and review monthly financial statement reports
- Reconcile Bank accounts and statements
- Assist in the preparation of corporate tax returns and audits
- Maintain fixed assets and prepare monthly depreciation schedules
- Assist in quarterly and yearly forecast budget processes
- Have at least 4 years of experience maintaining the General Ledger for a Real Estate entity is required.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Have previous experience operating MS Dynamics GP or MRI.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to immediately considered, please send resumes to Reggie Whisenton at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Bank Reconciliations, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.