Now hiring a Staff Accountant! Join a team that is dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. The Staff Accountant will apply GAAP based accounting principles to prepare account reconciliations, financial reporting packages and analyze financial information by performing the following duties.
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Responsible for account reconciliations, journal entries, account analyses, and monthly financial reporting package preparation.
- Prepare analysis of various weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial information analyses including working capital management, expense analysis, troubleshooting, and other analysis as directed
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting
- Assist in management of fixed asset database
- Assist in external and internal audit processes
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is required
- 2-4 years of related work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with ERP systems
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Darcy Edson at (612)313-7983. When we know of your interest, a recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face- we will move quickly! Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing and helps over 1000 professionals take off in their career each year.
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.