Our client is having tremendous growth in the Roanoke area! This is an amazing opportunity to work for an excellent company that is highly employee focused!
They are in need of Staff Accountant with 1-2 years of experience. Please reach out to me right away regarding this opportunity.
location: Roanoke, Virginia
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- You will be assisting with the financials, month-end close, bank accounts, reconciliations, and AP/AR.
- This role will report directly to the Controller.
- Submit ACH and wire payments and desktop check deposits to bank.
- General Ledger entries, import daily commission invoices and process month end commission settlement.
- File sales and use tax reports.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working in SAP or similar ERP system.
- BA in Accounting.
- One to two years of experience in Accounting.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple threads of work.
- Solid problem-solving and teamwork skills.
skills: Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.