Financial Reporting Manager
Large Construction Management Company in Lower Westchester seeks a Financial Reporting Manager. The Financial Reporting Manager will report directly to local CFO and take ownership of all Internal Reporting.
location: Mount Vernon, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Variance Analysis
- Creating and updating reports as needed
- Work closely with Project Manager to make sure they have a clear understanding of financial projections.
- Use excel as primary reporting tool
- Strong excel skills are required - including Pivot Tables, V-look ups and the ability to manipulate data
- JD Edwards or other ERP system is a plus
- 7-10 years Budgeting and Forecasting experience from a Construction Company or experience with a similar industry.
local candidates only.
Send resume for immediate consideration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.