job summary: Manufacturing IT Manager
Our manufacturing client needs an IT Manager for their Raleigh area office to come in and cross-train with the current person who is retiring soon.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- AS/400 running BPICS
- Green screens still in play
- Able to handle being a "one-man band"
- And, of course, more...
location: Morrisville, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor's Degree would be nice
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role would be preferred
- AS/400 experience is a MUST
- BPICS experience is a MUST (late '90's version)
- Also have a Windows Server for email - ability to also support that would be a big PLUS
- Will need to travel to Kinston manufacturing plant once a week for support of the system and users there
This is a salaried position with a target range of $65K to $75K+ with solid benefits. The position is based in the Raleigh, NC area so ONLY local or commutable
(~30 min max each way) candidates will be considered.
If this fits you, we should talk. The best way to start the conversation is with a confidential resume. Let's move on this ASAP... the customer's ready to hire.
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter Randstad Professionals Sales, Marketing, HR, Ops, & C-Suite Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN
T: 919-294-3255 Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Contract Negotiation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.