Are you a driven and collaborative Accounting professional interested in leading a team?
My client, who is based in Atlanta and is a staple in the retail space nationally, is looking for a Controller to assist in directing company all accounting functions and activities related to budgeting and forecasting of financial data. As well as ensuring accuracy and timeliness of financial statement.
- Outstanding 401K Match
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and disability insurance plans
- Beautiful office in the heart of Midtown
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Direct the day to day Accounting Functions and operations of subsidiary companies
- Prepare financial statements & reports and ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Provide suitable recommendations to management on accounting reports
- Direct month-end and year-end closing procedures
- Oversee policies and procedures and maintain documented systems for adherence
- Establish and audit all internal financial controls
- Preparation of timely, accurate and useful financial information, performance metrics and financial reporting and analysis for management and investors
- Manage operational data and maintain data accuracy and integrity
- Identify and implement controls and procedures and reporting cycles to improve methods of controlling, monitoring and reporting key performance metrics
- Review financial data periodically to ensure fairness and completeness of the data
- Perform account reconciliations and analysis
- Manage hardware as well as software applications of the system
- Provide technical support and assist in special projects when needed.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Tax, Audit or Finance
- Supervisory experience required
- CPA or CMA required
- Extensive Tax experience required
- Proficiency in Great Plains and MS Excel preferred
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Reggie Whisenton at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Great Plains, CPA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.