Randstad Professionals is partnering with a client that has an immediate need for a Lending Quality Control Specialist in their Lending Operations department. This is a 3-4 month temporary contract.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Role Responsibilities:
- Assist with processing Equity Servicing and Titling mail
- Prepare vehicle titles to be submitted to DMV
- Process Equity Payoff Request
- Complete Daily Consumer QC request
- Verify LSI loans are received
- Complete Daily Titling Reports
qualifications: Role Qualifications:
If you feel like you would be a good fit for this role, please send your updated resume to- Samantha.Johnson@Randstadusa.com!
- Previous experience in a lending environment with understanding of overall lending operations including - consumer lending preferred
- Vehicle titling experience preferred
- Previous equity servicing experience preferred
- Knowledge of electronic lien and DMV procedures for Virginia and other states preferred
skills: Commercial and Industrial Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.