Senior Operations Analyst
Ensure eDiscovery requests from legal and regulatory stakeholders are fulfilled in timely matter. Ensure company's data is collected promptly and accurately. Data not produced in a timely and accurate manner can put the organization at reputational risk and make them vulnerable to possible sanctions and fines.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 21 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 0 Years
- Perform collection tasks on internal data sources, exchange email (Active), machines abd local devices, and network based collections (homespaces, share drives, entities).
- Complete internal collections through the barcoding process to ensure data preservation.
- Troubleshoot collection failures, stalled collections, and errors.
- Complete internal data transfers to copy data from the source vault to a staging location, perform quality checks, and ensure data is prepared for delivery.
- Maintain cycle time targets with zero tolerance for aging items.
- Works closely with Case Analysts and Service Delivery Managers to ensure prompt and accurate collection of data based on case parameters/collection requests.
- Experience working in an IT or related field.
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel in a metric driven, production environment
- Strong PC skills
- Prior experience performing data acquisitions or knowledge of Cyber Forensics tools/processes.
- Prior experience working within the Legal, Regulatory, or Compliance space.
- Demonstrated abilty to multi-task, managing priorities within shifting deadlines and dynamic customer requirements.
- Knowledge of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.