An international manufacturer with a growing presence in the US is adding a Senior FP&A Analyst to their Central Finance team based in Charlotte that will support their US Headquarters as well as all manufacturing plants throughout the country.
The company plans to double US revenue in the next year or two and the CFO is looking to build a bench of talent that can grow with the company as they continue to expand.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual reports for the consolidated US group around actual and forecasted performance
- Analyze current state practices and build efficient and accurate future state processes through working with various site and central personnel
- Create proforma financials for different decision options in an easily adaptable format
- Establish company and site metrics from the guidance of the leadership team
- Perform before and after analysis for plan versus actual and multiple versions of forecasts.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of three years analytical experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced excel skills
skills: Budgeting, Business Analysis, Finance Model, Analysis - Sales, Category Analysis, Analysis - Brand/Market, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.