Randstad Professionals is seeking multiple Learning and Development Consultants who will be developing courseware for learning programs for employee development. This position will be working remotely.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Responsible for designing, developing, delivering and assessing success of learning programs in the areas of employee development, management development skills
- Design computer-based training methods
- Provide proactive support to client groups by developing and delivering sound programs to meet overall objectives
- 4+ years learning and development or relevant human resources experience
- Experience using Captivate or relevant eLearning software programs
- Strong attention to detail
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.