job summary: Senior Accountant
The Senior Accountant is responsible for applying generally accepted accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures as well as for the oversight of outsourced accounts.
location: Cypress, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Complete monthly closing tasks which include analyzing revenue and expenses, reviewing journal entries, and overseeing monthly account reconciliations.
- Compile and analyze financial information used in the preparation and distribution of financial reports.
- Oversight in financial processes related to capital expenditures and the fixed asset sub ledger, fixed assets impairment testing, leases & all tax accounting * Preparation of annual tax provision.
- Coordinate questions/answers within Finance and other departments.
- Make certain all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Help ensure establishment of proper internal controls and documentation.
- Assist in the interim and annual financial audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Experience with Oracle is required.
- 5+ years of Accounting experience utilizing a large ERP.
- Strong initiative and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously; natural curiosity for problem-solving.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented with willingness to be accountable for high-profile analysis and presentations.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
$35-$40 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashley at 949-265-5821.
skills: Oracle, General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.