We are seeking an experience Financial Analyst to support a reputable client in the Tampa Bay area. Ideally seeking someone with strong reporting skills to support budget analysis and forecasting.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 33 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for the day- to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas.
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis
- Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
- Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency
- Maintain and develop various financial models
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
- Must have extremely strong MS excel skill, access, and QuickBooks.
For immediate consideration please contact Dawn Wilson 813-221-7927.
skills: Budgeting, Analysis - Sales
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.