Top Bay Area Law Firm is seeking a Senior Corporate Paralegal with 5 to 7 years of corporate and securities experience in a large law firm.
location: Palo Alto, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsibilities include private and public company financings and mergers, including coordinating closings and preparing related documents
- Preparing legal opinions and assembling opinion back-up
- Preparation of corporate and securities filings, organization of corporate records for both private and public companies
- Preparation of stock certificates and ledgers
- Other tasks as assigned by attorneys
- Applicants are required to have a BA/BS degree
- Paralegal certificate is a plus, as is familiarity with Carta, eShares, or similar Web based equity tracking system
- Applicants must have excellent oral and written communication skills, be detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities and track extensive details, have the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with personnel and to handle confidential information sensitively and discreetly
- Some overtime may be required, as needed
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to Michael.Gersovitz@randstadusa.com
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.