job summary: Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Needed!
Massively growing organization in White Plains, NY is looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to add to their team. This position is due to a recent expansion company wide. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 3 years of previous experience in an Accounts Payable capacity.
location: West Harrison, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
Manage full-cycle AP including entering invoices into programs while reviewing for accuracy.
- Match Purchase Orders to appropriate vendors and reports.
- Work alongside outside vendors and several departments to ensure proper approvals are in place.
- Light general ledger accounting along with the ability to code invoices
- Scan and file completed invoices after each check run.
- Compile and report year-end 1099 compliance
- Associate's degree in Accounting or related Business Field
- 3 Years' experience in Accounts Payable or similar accounting field preferred
- Experience with MS Excel, MS Word
skills: Accounts Payable, Expense Reports, AP, Month-End Close, High Volume, A/P Processing, Coding/Batching, 1099s, A/P Review, Disbursements/Check Runs, EFT/Wire Transfer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.