job summary: Retail Bank in Dutchess County is looking to hire a Loan Documentation Manager
This individual is responsible for managing the Bank's centralized loan documentation process. They will also coordinate timely & efficient loan closings, and ensure compliance with policies and regulatory requirements.
This is a full time permanent position with Competitive salary and benefits package.
location: Poughkeepsie, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manage the Loan Documentation System for all loan products.
- Prepare loan documents accurately and in a timely manner.
- Manage the closing calendar.
- Determine if internally generated documents or attorney prepared documents are needed.
- Ensure that loan funds are disbursed efficiently and closing figures are accurate.
- Coordinate loan closings with all parties involved.
- Complete post-closing reviews of loans.
- Responsible for the creation of various department activity and status reports.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 + years of related loan documentation and/or paralegal experience.
- 1+ year of Management experience
- Knowledge of HORIZON system
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, primarily Outlook, Excel and Word.
skills: Excel, Word, Loan Processing, Horizon
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.