job summary: Internal Auditor Needed!
Multi-billion dollar, global holding company in Fairfield County, CT is seeking a Global Auditor to join their International Auditing team. The ideal candidate will be able to have more than 2 years of prior experience within a similar role.
location: Norwalk, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Ability to audit the policies and procedures of entire company (including domestic and international arm) and implement initiatives.
- Monitor compliance with company regulations and procedures & GAAP/business laws
- Liaison between several departments to evaluate business processes and internal controls.
- Perform audit controls including but not limited to
- Testing methods
- Maintain documentions
- Suggest recommendations that add value & correct ineffective approaches
- Preparing audit reports to identify risk
- Special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3-5 years of prior experience in similar role
- Active CPA, CIA, CA, CISA or perspective track
- Advanced Excel abilities
For immediate consideration send resume to email@example.com or call 914-696-0330
skills: CPA, Audit-Internal, CPA Candidate, Non U.S. CPA, Audit - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.