job summary: Global SOX Compliance Auditor needed!
Multi-billion dollar, international Holding company is seeking several SOX Compliance Auditors at several different levels to round out their current group. The ideal candidate will have 2-7 years of prior experience within a similar role.
location: Norwalk, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Conduct SOX Testing to ensure adequacy of internal controls to determine operational productiveness including but not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining risk-based SOX programs
- Review documentation processing & testing internal controls
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures
- Suggest recommendations to eliminate failures.
- Draft reports and present to executive leaders
- Develop and continually strengthen working relationships with key stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3-6 years of similar work experience. Mix of public/private is highly preferred.
- CPA and/or CIA is required. CPA/CIA track will also be considered.
- Ability to travel
skills: CPA, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information Systems Auditor, CPA Candidate, Non U.S. CPA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.