The team is responsible for integrating acquired companies Treasury organizations into the world-class Treasury department. If you're a customer-focused, results-driven finance professional with great communication, organizational, and data analytics skills that is energized by the unfamiliar, this is the role for you. This position is a high impact role that offers the opportunity to stretch your skills and see your ideas have an impact on the company's overall business.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $39 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Support administrative functions of onboarding acquired entity on Treasury tools and systems
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure that all Treasury and banking activity of acquired companies are integrated into company processes
- Drive the transition of the banking activity to chosen banks with various teams
- Support user acceptance testing (UAT) for various Treasury IT projects
- Prepare reporting and key metrics on integration milestones for distribution to senior management
- Partner with Treasury Managers, IT, and Accounting to preform clean up analysis on Intercompany Loan Tool (Access database)
- Provide centralized due diligence to maintain international bank accounts; opening, closure, and signer changes.
- Maintain and improve internal controls for all intercompany lending and intercompany cash movement procedures
- Be a positive representative for Microsoft Treasury to banks, vendors, corporate treasuries, and other outside organizations
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and projects related to treasury
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel & Power BI skills required
- Deep experience in Data Analytics
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics required
- Demonstrated knowledge of banking operations and a solid understanding of cash management products and services.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills are required, as this position may have responsibility for complex projects
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment
The ideal candidate will possess strong multitasking skills and will be able to constantly reprioritize the workload
Qualified Candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Finance, Investment Management, Cash Forecasting, Banking Relations, Cash Position
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.