Sr Financial Analyst III
The Operations Finance Team team is looking for experienced GAAP controllers to drive project controllership, financial close, compliance and audit support for each of our key sales areas. You will be the Services GAAP controller for a defined area/geography and will be responsible for all GAAP requirements from contract setup through to month end close and compliance.
A key focus of the role will be month end close, you will be accountable for leading month end close coordinating across Operations, Field Sales and Domain Delivery teams together with Corp and Field Finance to ensure all GAAP adjustments are reflected accurately in the books and records of the company.
Finally, all controllers will be expected to participate in global initiatives as required including close centralization; order to cash SAP implementation; process standardization and BPO optimization.
If you are an experienced GAAP controller with proven ability to mobilize change both regionally and across organizational boundaries, then please then read on....
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $52.50 - 79.75 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
Lead financial close for services for a given sales location - responsible for final decision / judgement on deal revenue recognition in close; accrual review and sign-off (unbilled, unearned and subcontractor accruals); and all key reconciliations sign-off for location.
- Lead financial and GAAP compliance for services for a given sales location - including services controller SOX sign-off; internal and external audit coordination; provide services insight / business overview pack for the overall legal entity financial review as part of Sarbanes-Oxley controls.
- Be the primary point of contact for statutory controllers for coordination on consolidated statutory accounts views for given sales locations with the model. Global projects including providing insights and supporting the transition to a centralized close structure; transition to new SAP order to cash module; and process standardization and implementation of new SOX controls across contract to close process.
- Partner with Sales Engagement Managers and Domain Delivery teams to proactively drive understanding and awareness on an ongoing basis, and minimizing month end adjustments. Guide, educate and counsel the field/domains from upfront contract reviews; ongoing contract change requests and amendments; and month-end close exceptional adjustments.
- Minimum 6 years of finance controllership experience in a large organization.
- Experience driving large transformational finance projects.
- Accounting degree required; advanced degree or certification preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS and U.S. GAAP.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple groups, responsive with strong customer service orientation.
- Strong controls and compliance experience, including review of financials.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively across multiple groups, responsive with strong customer service orientation.
Qualified Candidates please forward your resumes to: email@example.com
skills: Acquisitions/Due Diligence, GAAP, IFRS, Audit - External, Analysis - Brand/Market, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.