job summary: Treasury Supervisor
Our large corporate client has asked us to find a Treasury Supervisor
to report to the Director of Treasury and play a strategic role in the overall workings of their tax department.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,500 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
The Treasury Supervisor provides support and direction to the Treasury Specialists and ensures all fiscal reporting and bank deadlines are met within a timely manner. This position is responsible for the overall preparation and review of daily currency levels for business units or corporate departments and safeguards that such levels are suitable, based on the Company's operational needs, also affirms that the Company is properly recording and accounting for all cash transactions.
qualifications: Background and experience needed:
Compensation range is $55K - $75K salary with great benefits, culture and room to grow.
- 3-5 years' experience in a supervisory role
- advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word
- experience in GAAP; GL, journal entries, statement review and ACH (wires) required
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management both internally and externally
- ability to handle multiple tasks and/or projects, at times for multiple departments with hard deadlines
- strong work ethic ensures proper handling of sensitive information, demonstrates a high level of confidentiality
- strong organizational skills; work load fluctuates daily, must be able to prioritize projects
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP. A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Thanks, Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite
Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN
919-516-9802 eFax: 919-800-3015 Email: Greg.Bennett@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Treasury, Cash Forecasting, Banking Relations, Cash Position
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.