Space Planning Manager
Space Planning Associate
Major entertainment studio looking for a space planning associate. Looking for entry level candidates with strong Excel.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 21 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
Space Planning for Retail Accounts
· looking for 6 months - 1 year of supply chain experience
· Interface with multiple departments in the Supply Chain organization
· Analyze data
· Comfortable in a team environment and articulate clearly your needs to the team and client
· 4 year degree in any discipline and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2010
· MS Access skills (like to have but not necessary)
· Macro and VBA trouble shooting skills
· Retail experience is nice but not necessary
· Extremely detailed oriented and organized
skills: MS Office, Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.