Are you looking for a career where there is actually a work/life balance? Are you in need of health benefits along with a competitive salary? Are you looking to work for a company where you are rewarded for your hard work and are given the opportunity to grow and be challenged? Look no further - a large, private corporate office located in the Franklin, TN/Cool Springs area has an immediate need for a Contracts Accounting Manager. For immediate consideration, please respond directly to this posting and/or email email@example.com.
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $67,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with Franchise team to ensure all contracts including but not limited to franchise agreements and development agreements are entered into PeopleSoft timely, completely and accurately.
- Coordinate with Order to Cash Department to answer questions/resolve issues related to franchise payments or any other contract related accounting matters
- Assist with and ensure accurate and timely periodic close activities.
- Analyze trends and any fluctuations in franachise revenue to identify variances and report changes of actual vs. budget and forecast to management.
- Prepare quarterly balance sheet and income statement analystics as relates to franchise accounts.
- Preparation of internal and external financial reporting for management and external auditors and support SOX 404 monitoring requirements.
- Ad hoc/special projects as assigned by management.
For immediate consideration, please respond directly to this posting and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 5 years of experience in accounting, finance or related field required.
- Familiarity with ERP systems preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office (advanced Excel).
- Public and Corporate accounting experience preferred.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Month-End Close, Audit - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.