You will work as part of a team to create world-class product training in a creative and exciting way. You will create innovative and engaging training content at scale and customize where appropriate (e.g. for role, location, situation). You'll also partner with content and skills experts to bring a cohesive development experience to our users.
location: Playa Vista, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Collaborate with stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand business needs and translate them into training content. Work with SMEs and stakeholders to facilitate approvals and gain alignment on content direction, design and details.
- Stay up to date on the latest product launches and synthesize this information into educational training materials.
- Curate existing content into new learning materials and paths based on presentation and education industry best practices.
- BA/BS degree in related field (Technical Writing, Educational Psychology, etc), or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience writing and designing product or soft skills training materials for either in-person or online delivery.
- Familiarity with the YouTube platform and video industry a must.
- Ability to synthesize complex information into easy to understand narratives.
- Experience in Project Management, with the ability to multi-task and advance activities across multiple concurrent workstreams.
- Experience researching and creating case studies a plus.
- Experience developing best practices based on industry trends a plus.
- Presentation experience and familiarity with presentation best practices a plus.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with confidence across functions and levels. Clear understanding of business needs and sensitivity to differences across various groups.
- Superior editing, writing, and critical reasoning skills; outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and presence. Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly.
skills: Writing - Documentation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.