Randstad is currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator for a top rated employer in the Cornelius area. This client is a national leader in industrial parts.
location: Cornelius, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Coordinates employment activities in support of Talent Acquisition Partners.
- Schedules simple & complex one-on-one and panel interviews w/ formal agendas and necessary supporting documents. Communicates scheduling information to hiring managers & candidates.
- Using HRIS system, performs Due Diligence for the Internal Application process.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for applicants traveling to interviews to ensure most cost effective and efficient arrangements.
- Coordinates temporary assignments.
- Processes recruitment related invoices, Spend-A-Day payments and relocation-related associate expense reports. Maintains relocation expense log.
- Performs other clerical duties such as filing, mail distribution, ordering supplies and HR Hotline coverage as required.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software is required.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
. EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- A High School Diploma or the equivalent is required. Associate's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of one year administrative experience is required. Prior Human Resources experience preferred.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.