A Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. Randstad is working directly with our partner, hiring for a Marketing Project Manager to work in the fast growing market of Dublin, OH!
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for supporting the Creative Services Department in receiving and assigning creative project requests from internal clients into the project management tool, Workfront.
location: Dublin, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Managing internal and external projects from strategic initiatives through execution.
- Oversee intake process for projects that help support of business objectives.
- Identify resources for projects and manage the execution of those projects.
- Ensure timelines and budgets are met.
- Manage relationships with vendor partners.
- Quote standard and custom print projects, oversee delivery and reconcile invoices, ensuring cost effectiveness and high quality.
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluates and provides input on improving internal processes.
- Collaborates with internal teams and vendor partners to achieve desired results.
- Share out results with team members and external partners.
- Own relationships with business partners including, but not limited to, project intake and assignment, production, invoicing, analytics, etc.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organizational objectives
- Completes work independently; receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 4+ years' experience in related field preferred
- 3+ years external or in-house agency experience preferred
- Project Intake and/or Traffic Coordination experience preferred
- Minimum of three years professional level experience preferred
- Strong project management background and experience preferred
- Demonstrates proficient expertise in Microsoft Office as required by the job function.
- Contributes to the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of efficient and effective usability methodology/process, documentation, workflow, ROI, metrics, and design standards.
- Demonstrates proficiency in project management and associated software (i.e., Workfront).
- Demonstrates experience working within an established brand identity system.
- Demonstrates foundational knowledge of best practices in the management and coordination of the creative process.
- Recommends best practices based on metrics (capacity planning, trend analysis, forecasting, improvement areas).
- Exhibits consistent quality control in work.
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures.
- Completes work independently; receives general guidance on new projects.
- Team player with excellent relationship-building skills.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Adept at crisis management.
- Resourceful and solution oriented.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills, highly organized and able to multitask effectively.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to: Jessica Beal Jessica.Beal@randstadusa.com Who We Are - Randstad USA Learn more at www.randstadusa.com I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.