One of the local premier public accounting firms in the Las Vegas, is seeking Audit Associates to be part of a great team of motivated and committed public accounting professionals.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Audit Associates at our firm . . .
- Prepare financial statements with disclosures, applying basic areas of GAAP as needed and documenting; validating, testing and assessing various control systems;
- Utilize their knowledge of GAAS principles and apply them to engagements;
- Develop and apply their knowledge of auditing theory to various client situations;
- Complete all appropriate documentation of work papers; and
- Research accounting topics and form initial opinions.
To make it as part of our team, Audit Associate candidates should have . . .
- A minimum of two (2) years of audit experience in a related industry;
- Knowledge of accounting controls and professional standards and regulations (GAAP, GAAS etc);
- Ability to communicate effectively in English -- both verbally and in writing
skills: Audit - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.