You will enable data-driven decision making for internal customers across the company by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources, conducting any relevant reviews, and presenting your findings in a clear and actionable format. Successful candidates will demonstrate a passion for data analysis, a bias for action, the ability to work smoothly across multiple teams and deadlines, and extreme attention to detail.
location: Henderson, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Master's Degree
experience: 7 Years
- Support teams across the company (operations, product, clinical, etc.) with clean data and insightful analyses. Your analyses are the envy of the reporting world: uniform, accurate and consistent. Beyond that, you identify and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets.
- Learn and use Tableau for data visualization, dashboarding, and report automation.
- Develop new analytical/data resources for use across the company.
- Own projects from start-to-finish, setting reasonable timelines for completion.
- Support clinical research. Your analyses will support our broader goal of advancing the effective treatment of chronic respiratory disease.
- Investigate root causes for issues/anomalies.
- Support the wider data team where appropriate.
- Mastery of SQL and Excel
- Proficiency in Statistics
- Experience with Tableau is a plus but not required
- Desire to learn Python and other programming techniques is a plus
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Business, Statistics, Biology, or other relevant field.
- Proven professional experience in data analysis; you must be adept with queries, handling ad hoc analyses, and communicating findings both verbally and in writing.
- Presenting outcomes in slide decks
skills: Analysis, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.