A Waterbury area company is searching for a Staff Accountant to join their team. The staff accountant will report directly to the CFO, and will be responsible for preparing operating statements, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management and month-end close.
location: Waterbury, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Preparing monthly and yearly financial statements.
- Cash and expense management
- Prepare monthly management reporting
- Annual budgeting and forecasting
- Oversees all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Activity
- 5 plus years of accounting experience
- Standard knowledge of Microsoft Office and standard knowledge of computerized accounting systems
- "Get it Done" attitude to succeed in a entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task is a fast-paced environment
Compensation: $50-60K, depending on experience
skills: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.