Randstad is working with a publicly traded software company in need of consultants to support their growing team. These consultants will support clients with their software implementation and process improvement. This software is utilized by companies to handle accounting and finance functions for the business so a background in public accounting is preferred for these positions. Our client offers competitive salary and benefits, room for career advancement and professional development, exposure to senior leadership, and the opportunity to work remote.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Consult with customers to determine their requirements and create custom solutions based on their needs.
- Directly interface with clients and demonstrate the solutions and strategies that the software can provide.
- Work with internal sales, product development, and customer success teams to develop solutions within the current product base to exceed customer needs.
- Create custom demo solutions for customers and prospective customers.
- This role requires travel up to 75% with the ability to work remote outside of that time.
The Consultant needs to have a background in accounting based on the nature of the software. The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-5 years public accounting experience with a large national firm
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field. (CPA or MBA preferred)
- Experience with SEC reporting, external audit, SOX, compliance, or ERM
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- General computer technology skills (processing, spreadsheets, presentation programs)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and balance multiple projects at once.
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply here and a member of out team will reach out to connect.
skills: SEC Reporting, Financial Reporting, SOX, Financial Reporting - External, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.