job summary: Manager of Consolidation Reporting needed!
Multi-billion dollar powerhouse is seeking a Manager of Consolidations to join their ever growing company! This global, phenomenal organization is looking for someone with prior experience with inter-company consolidation and external financial reporting.
location: Norwalk, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Analyze company financial statements as it relates to internal and external monthly and quarterly reporting
- Prepare and review supporting documentation for consolidation adjustments, including cash flow financial statement adjustments
- Create financial statements and footnote support for inclusion in public and regulatory filings
- Review statutory financial data filing reconciling items for appropriateness
- Supervise daily activity of staff including reviewing journal entries, monthly account reconciliations, footnote preparation, government reporting
- Train company personnel on consolidation requirements, reporting and system functionality
- Provide reporting guidance to leadership in corporate departments and operating units
- Supply financial reports to other corporate departments or operating units as needed
- Assist with establishing financial policies, practices and procedures for the company in accordance with GAAP
- Work to ensure adherence to appropriate business controls to engender proper application of Sarbanes-Oxley procedures
- Work with internal and external auditors on document requests
- Participate in special projects as requested by management including financial system integration projects for acquired companies
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, CPA
- 7-10 years of similar experience that involves Accounting, SEC filings, intercompany consolidations
- CPA is HIGHLY preferred and will be considered first.
skills: Consolidations, CPA, CPA Candidate, Non U.S. CPA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.