Midtown Visual Marketing company is seeking for an Accounts Payable Associate to add to its finance team on a CONTRACT basis.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 28 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Route invoices for proper internal approval, process and code invoices for both client media and operational overhead costs
- Act as an central point of contact for vendors within your account split
- Process employee expense reports and assist with aiding employees and enforcing expense policy
- Resolve internal inquiries
- Research and help resolve account discrepancies
- Responsible for the reconciliation of vendor accounts and reviewing reconciling items with AP Manager.
- 2+ years of relevant accounts payable experience; understanding of digital media and display advertising is a plus.
- Attention to detail and an ability to show initiative, take on responsibly and follow through on queries and issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable to deal with both internal and external parties, clients and suppliers
- Strong organizational skills, able to effectively multitask multiple projects at a time
- Able to adapt to process changes
- Proficiency with MS Office, mainly Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Experience in the Marketing Industry is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.