Staff Accountant will be responsible for monthly account reconciliations, journal entries, and preparing roll forwards. Staff Accountant will analyze trial balance fluctuations and record journal entried in accordance with GAAP.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Staff Accountant will reconcile subledger and balance sheet accounts.
- Staff Accountant will reconcile trial balance and balance sheet/income statement accounts
- Staff Accountant will assist with preparing standard and non-standards monthly journal entries.
- Prepare various journal entries and account reconciliations not listed above.
- Prepare various audit schedules and supporting schedules to the parent company.
- Ad hoc projects for Controller.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is required
- A minimum of two years related work experience is required.
- Must possess excellent accounting skills.
- Advanced proficiency with MS office, primarily Excel
- QuickBooks experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Detailed oriented and exceptionally organized.
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment.
- Must be able to meet tight reporting deadlines.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accruals, Analysis, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Aging Receivables, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.