job summary: Accounting Administrative Manager Dallas, Texas Salary up to $60K
Our Dallas office has an excellent opportunity available for an Administration Manager!
We are looking for a motivated, energetic leader who will be responsible for all Administrative activities, including invoicing, monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial closing, reporting, internal controls, etc. Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills are a must. Also, this individual must be able to lead a team to the highest level of performance under tight deadlines.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for collections, payables, etc.
- Ensures staff processes information accurately and timely in accordance with company policy and procedure
- Coordinates successful closings with Accounting & Finance Division, Branches and other Accounting Centers
- Responsible for coaching, training, motivating, and developing staff
- Responsible for Accounting reports to ensure that all reports are accurately and timely prepared and submitted, including KOA insurance report, Schedule check sheet, Japan & Overseas agent report, Sales report, Yearend reports (gift, donation, membership, penalty, miscellaneous income & expense, Vendor W-9 information etc.) and others
- Implements and maintains proper internal control
- Responsible for other Texas locations (McAllen, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Laredo)
- Develops and maintains collaboration in a cooperative and respectful manner with all levels of staff
- Special Duties may be assigned based on the needs of management. Your future assignments will depend on the needs of the department, your performance and capabilities
- Building management and claims
- Purchasing/Fixed Asset management
- Office equipment
- Administrative vendor selection
- Temp agency management
- 5 - 7 years supervisory and accounting experience
- Knowledge of accounting systems software
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to problem-solve
- Flexibility with hours
- Diligent in following procedures
- Word, Excel skills
Are you the ideal candidate for this opportunity?
For immediate consideration, apply now! firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.