job summary: Randstad Professionals
is recruiting for an experienced Fixed Asset Accountant for a long-term position with a local gaming manufacturer.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Contract
salary: $29 - 33 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Review and reconcile fixed asset additions and projects on a weekly basis for proper capitalization and classification
- Review P&L accounts for misclassified fixed assets and prepare necessary journal entries
- Prepare monthly reconciliations related to fixed asset accounts
- Process asset disposals including mass disposals on store activity and year end disposals
- Review proper in service dates, asset lives, and classification for assets booked
- Assist with the monthly capital forecast process including analysis of actual project spend vs. budget and forecast
- Assist with the annual capital budget and long range projection of company's capital spend and depreciation
- Assist the Tax Department with quarterly/annual review and adjustments
- Assist identifying process improvements and internal controls for Fixed Assets and Projects, and updating policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with 3+ years of prior accounting experience required with fixed hands-on fixed assets experience
- Knowledge of fixed asset accounting and tax book differences related to fixed assets and depreciation
Compensation is up to 33/hr based on experience. Qualified candidates please email resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
skills: Journal Entries, Fixed Assets
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.