Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a Billing Coordinator
for a client in Richmond, VA.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Responsible for processing 3rd party carrier payments through SAP and 3rd party payment provider.
- Utilizing the reports generated by multiple systems the coordinator will find payment exceptions and process them in timely manner.
- Serve as an billing expert to ensure AGDC is being billed properly and have an understanding of freight classifications and knowledge of freight contracts.
- Ensure that direct supervisor is informed of all issues that must be escalated.
- Investigate and Process carrier payment exceptions.
- Daily freight payment park documents creations and review in SAP.
- Manage and build relationships with carrier billing representatives.
- Manage and build relationships with 3rd party payment provider.
- Associates degree in Accounting
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Transportation knowledge preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Previous experience in a billing or accounts receivable role
If interested, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.