One of our top clients in the Norfolk area is seeking an Accounting Manager to join their team! Ideally my client would like someone with 5+ years of accounting experience and public industry experience. CPA is highly preferred. The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas related to financial reporting and managing a team.
location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Develop and maintain accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements
- Address tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation
- Financial reporting
- Assist with year-end audit preparation
- Support budgeting and forecasting activities
- Help mentor and motivate staff
- Participate in all product line development issues, providing financial support to include financial feasibilities, vendor contracting, reimbursement contracting issues and overall product line profitability analysis.
- Process improvement
- Growth company who provides growth opportunities to employees
- Employee friendly work environment
- 401K + matching
- 15 days PTO
$90-110K + bonus!!
If you are interested in this position, please email your directly to Alyssa Crnkovich at Alyssa.Crnkovich@randstadusa.com
. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.