job summary: Randstad Professionals
has partnered with a reputable, growing healthcare client with HQ's located in Sarasota. The position will report directly to the CFO and be responsible for managing 1 financial analyst. This person must have a strong background in strategic financial planning and day-to-day budget analysis. candidate will be responsible for managing the dashboard ensure cash flow and recommendations are provided for future growth opportunities.
location: Sarasota, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Masters in Business Administration PREFERRED
- 7-10 years experience working in business operations, hands-on, determining cash flow, pulling budget and mapping financials.
- Strong business analysis and finance operational (must be willing to dive into the number crunching)
- Converting NetSuite - Seeking someone tech savvy, willing to help work with IT on module or data mapping.
- Relocation assistance up to 5K offered by client
- Strong 403B (5%) matched offered by client
- Named as one of the best places to work in 2017
- GROWING COMPANY - NONPROFIT - SELF FUNDED - NEWLY CREATED ROLE
For consideration, please contact Kyle Pederson (Managing Director)
. Qualified applicants will be reviewed within 24 hours to setup an immediate phone interview.
skills: Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.