Sr. Payroll Specialist
job summary: Senior Payroll Specialist
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing. We are looking for a candidate with large company high-volume payroll processing experience for a 4-6 month (full-time Monday-Friday) temporary assignment. The Employer
Work in the Phoenix corporate offices for a global nationwide industry leader!! Location:
North Scottsdale Pay:
$28.00 - $31.00 ph
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
The duties of the Sr. Payroll Specialist will include:
- Multi-state payroll processing
- Audit wage assignments, relocation plans, and ex-patriot pay
- Ensure accurate & timely processing of daily, weekly and bi-weekly payrolls.
- Established, evaluated and audited payroll procedures for multi-state compliance and accuracy.
- Ensure taxes and vendor remittances are filed timely accurately.
qualifications: Qualifications Must haves:
- 4+ years of experience with the above stated duties in a large company environment processing for 5000+ employees
- Very strong Excel skills a must!
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Excellent communication Skills
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today
. Please feel free to contact me directly at Julie.Slade@Randstadusa.com 602-977-1114
skills: Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.